All Events - Inside the Gates
(Revised: October 3, 2022)
THE FOLLOWING POLICIES HAVE BEEN ADOPTED FOR IMS PARKING AND CAMPING AREAS INSIDE THE GATES TO PROVIDE A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE TO ALL GUESTS.
1. Guests must comply with:
a. all federal, state, and local laws (including, but not limited to, the Indiana and Marion County health department laws, rules, and regulations),
b. the IMS Code of Conduct,
c. IMS Gate Regulations (including, but not limited to, cooler size restrictions and other requirements for the applicable event), and
d. all other IMS rules and policies as they exist from time to time including without limitation those provided on IMS’s website and/or in any other materials
2. Communicable Disease Protocols: Guests should be advised to use best practices and safety precautions, as recommended by the CDC, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 or other communicable diseases.
3. CAMPING AREAS:
a. Between the hours of midnight and the time public gates open, campers must remain in their assigned campsite and must not enter any other part of the facility.
b. No one may enter the gates, including to gain access to the camping area, between midnight and the time public gates open.
c. WRISTBANDS REQUIRED – ALL CAMPING AREAS and ALL EVENTS
(i.) An RV Pass comes with 6 wristbands; a Tent Pass comes with 4 wristbands.
(ii.) The wristband must be worn at all times. Any camper who does not have a wristband will be considered a trespasser subject to expulsion and prosecution.
d. Guests may be relocated to an alternative location at IMS's discretion
e. Daily parking is limited to vehicles that hold no more than 15 passengers and fit in a standard parking spot (this includes motorcycles).
f. Camping requires a RV (20x40) or Tent (20x20) Pass.
g. A vehicle that pulls a pull-behind or fifth wheel travel trailer does not require a separate Vehicle Pass.
h. Class A and Class C RVs may purchase Vehicle Passes for up to one towed vehicles
4. All guests are REQUIRED to:
a. Have the appropriate parking/camping pass for the area and for the vehicle (and display of that pass).
b. Travel at no more than 5 mph in the parking/camping areas;
c. Keep fire lanes open;
d. Respect your fellow campers; and
e. Be responsible for the safety of their belongings.
5. IMS Gate Regulations apply. Please see IMS Gate Regulations for a full list of regulations.
6. IMS reserves the right to search any vehicle, RV, tent, trailer, or related accessories (collectively, "Vehicles") and to remove any Vehicles that IMS deems necessary under the circumstances.
7. Campfires are NOT allowed inside IMS Gates.
8. WARNING. The area in proximity to IMS property near and during events is subject to increased unlawful behavior. IMS and its affiliates assume no liability and you release IMS, sanctioning bodies, sponsors, and their respective affiliates and all event participants for loss or damage by fire, theft, bodily injury or otherwise to you, your guests, your personal property, your belongings, personal items, or your Vehicle while on IMS property including if caused by the negligence of released parties. Use of the parking/camping areas is at YOUR OWN RISK and it is your responsibility to insure for all risk of loss as you deem necessary.
Any degree of violation of these policies may result in ejection from all IMS properties.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, CALL 911
TO REPORT AN INCIDENT, CALL PAGODA COMMAND 317-492-5500