The Indy 500 Snake Pit presented by Coors Light takes place in the IMS infield during the Indianapolis 500 Mile Race. All Snake Pit attendees must also hold a valid Indy 500 Race Day ticket. The Snake Pit is part of the Indy 500 Race Day activities. You cannot get in with just a Snake Pit wristband.
Ticket Prices | Track Map
Race Day ticket prices increase on Race Day - buy now and save!
All Snake Pit ticket holders must be 18 or older.
Everyone should be prepared to show proper identification to enter the concert area.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION
- Valid driver’s license or state issued identification card (that includes a photograph and date of birth)
- Valid United States military identification
- Valid passport or visa issued by US or foreign country’s government
VIP amenities include:
- Elevated Viewing Platform near the stage and dedicated ground level viewing area
- Dedicated bar and concessions service
- Dedicated restroom trailers
For ADA Access – Please stop by ADA Check-in Tent located next to the accessible platform in order to receive a wristband. Only those with wristbands will be able to access the accessible platform. For more information or questions regarding ADA access, please call the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Ticket Office at (317) 492-6700.