Very limited free parking on days of track activity for automobiles only during oval events. During MotoGP, a small number of motorcycles will be parked in the south end of the North 40.
- Limited free parking on days of track activity.
- Camping of any kind is not allowed.
- Trucks larger than 1 ton are not permitted to enter the infield. Camper shells may not exceed cab height by more than 12 inches.
- No box trucks or box trailers are permitted.
- Vans with a capacity of larger than 15 passengers are not permitted on the grounds unless prior authorization has been received by the Safety Office.
- There is no public motor home or RV parking on the infield.
- Buses are not permitted in the infield without prior authorization from the Safety Office.
- Limousines and taxis are not allowed to park in the infield without prior authorization from the Safety Office. Such vehicles are allowed to enter Gate 2 to drop off and pick up passengers in front of the museum on practice days only.
- At all times, vehicles on IMS property shall be operated in a safe, courteous manner, based on current conditions, at speeds not to exceed 20 mph.
- IMS is not responsible for damage or personal injury caused by or to vehicles that are not owned or operated by IMS or its authorized representatives.
- Hours of operation: Based on gate opening time for the day of activity.
- Surface: Grass
- Fri, March 07
Format Changes Enhance Battle To Qualify For Indy 500
- Thu, March 06
IMS Infield Glamping Tents Now Available For '500' Race Weekend
- Thu, March 06
IMS Taps Levy Restaurants As Concessions Partner
- Wed, March 05
Lorenzo Sets Fastest Time as Phillip Island Test Concludes
- Tue, March 04
Busch's Indianapolis 500 Entry 'A Dream Come True'
- MORE HEADLINES