Located on Georgetown Road, just north of the credential Gate 9A to enter the facility. The entrance to this lot is directly across from the south end of Lot 1B
Specific Lot Policies:
- Daily parking is not permitted in this lot.
- Tent camping is not permitted in this lot.
- RV Spaces are approximately 30 x 50 feet
- The dump station and water is provided for the convenience of Lot 4A Premium patrons only.
- No stakes will be permitted to be driven into the ground.
- Any tow vehicles must be parked on the same space as the accompanying RV. If any tow vehicles will not fit, the lot manager may designate a special area for their parking.
- Any decision interpreting or enforcing these policies is at the discretion of IMS.
- Hours of operation: Based on type of parking pass
- Camping of any kind: Allowed 24 hours per day beginning at 7 a.m. Thursday of race weekend through Race Day.
- Amenities: None; this area is dry camping
- Surface: Crushed stone
- Environment: Family
- Wed, August 26
2015 400 at the Brickyard Set For Sunday, July 26
- Mon, August 25
Monday Racing Roundup: Dixon Wins in Sonoma
- Mon, August 18
Monday Racing Roundup: Marquez’s Streak Ends at 10
- Mon, August 11
Rewards Prices Available To Fans Reordering 2015 MotoGP Tickets
- Sun, August 10
Marquez Wins 2014 Red Bull Indianapolis GP at IMS
- MORE HEADLINES