Located on Georgetown Road, across from pedestrian Gate 6 to the infield. The entrances are an extension of 20th Street and can be reached via Auburn Street or off of Georgetown Road.
Specific Lot Policies:
- No box trucks or box trailers are permitted on the lot.
- Tent campers may be directed to areas designated for tents only.
- Any tow vehicles must be parked on the same space as the accompanying RV. If any tow vehicles will not fit, the lot manager may designate a special area for their parking.
- Any decision interpreting or enforcing these policies is at the discretion of IMS.
- Hours of operation: Based on type of parking pass
- Camping of any kind: Allowed 24 hours per day beginning at 7 a.m. Thursday of race weekend through Race Day.
- Daily vehicles: Day of applicable pass - 7 a.m.-7 p.m. (Thursday-Saturday), Midnight-7 p.m. (Race Day)
- Amenities: None; this area is dry camping.
- Surface: Grass
- Environment: Family