Located northwest of the intersection at Georgetown Road and 25th Street. The entrance to this lot is on Georgetown Road, just north of 25th Street across from credential Gate 9A to the facility.
Specific Lot Policies:
- Any tow vehicles must be parked on the same space as the accompanying RV. If tow vehicle will not fit, the lot manager may designate a special area for their parking.
- Any decision interpreting or enforcing these policies is at the discretion of IMS.
- Hours of operation: Based on type of parking pass
- Camping of any kind: Allowed 24 hours per day beginning at 7 a.m. Thursday of race weekend through Race Day.
- Amenities: None; this area is dry camping.
- Surface: Grass
- Environment: Festive
- Wed, September 17
Brickyard Vintage Racing Invitational Returns June 11-14
- Tue, September 16
Make-A-Wish, IMS Combine To Create Unforgettable Moment For Teenager
- Mon, September 15
Monday Racing Roundup: Keselowski Takes First Race of Chase
- Fri, September 12
ISC President Melangton Joins Hulman Motorsports
- Thu, September 11
From 16 to 1: NASCAR Chase For The Sprint Cup Preview
- MORE HEADLINES