Ducati Grandstand For The 2013 Red Bull Indianapolis GP
The grandstand will be located outside of Corner 9 in the infield this year. This new Ducati Grandstand will provide an excellent view of Turns 6-9 as well as the backstretch of the infield road course.
Prices will be the exact same as the previous seating location inside of Turn 1. The 3-Day (Fri-Sun) tickets will cost $125. All Ducati Club members will have an opportunity to purchase tickets in this stand. Tickets for Sunday only will cost $105 per person.
For this year, the ticket package will include the following benefits:
- Ducati T-shirt and hat
- Official IMS souvenir
- Half price motorcycle parade lap on the MotoGP Course
- **Friday evening or Monday morning ($15 each until Aug. 1st)
- Free motorcycle parking on Ducati Grandstand for Ducati motorcycles
- **For other motorcycles, free parking is available on the backstretch of the oval course, or VIP motorcycle parking at the museum for $30 all weekend
- ***Ducati parking lot is ONLY available for customers who purchase tickets in the Ducati Grandstand. No exceptions.
- $5 retail discount voucher on IMS merchandise at participating retail locations
- Mon, December 02
Herrin Hopes To Raise Bar For Americans
- Thu, November 21
Free Admission Dec. 20 For IMS Hall Of Fame Museum, Track Tour
- Tue, November 19
History Maker Marquez Concludes 2013 On Top
- Wed, November 13
Red Bull Indianapolis GP Teleconference - Marc Marquez
- Tue, November 12
MotoGP Trendspotting: Grand Prix Of Valencia
- MORE HEADLINES