Ducati Island 2013 Details Coming Soon!
Ducati Island Project Mugello Grandstand ticket package for the 2012 Red Bull Indianapolis GP. The Ducati Island Grandstand is located inside Turn 1. Friday thru Sunday tickets cost $125. All Ducati Club Members have an opportunity to purchase tickets in this stand.
The 2012 ticket package included the following benefits:
- Ducati Fan Pack
- IMS Souvenir Cooler
- $5 retail discount voucher on IMS merchandise at participating retail locations
- Half Price Motorcycle Parade Lap on the MotoGP Course
- **Friday evening or Monday morning ($15 each thru Aug. 1, $20 each after Aug. 1)
- Free Motorcycle Parking on Ducati Island for Ducati motorcycles
- **For other motorcycles, Free Parking is available on the backstretch of the oval course
- For non-Ducati bikes, VIP motorcycle parking is available at the museum for $30 all weekend (price increases to $40 after Aug. 1)
Race Day ONLY tickets are also available for $105. The above benefits are available for those ticket orders.
Bring your Ducati Owners Registration to the Island to gain access to a special Ducati Owners hospitality area. It is a great place to escape the heat and interact with Ducatisti from around the world.
Call 866-221-8775 or email email@example.com
Continuing in 2012, Ducatisti from around the world will rejoice as Nicky Hayden and Valentino Rossi team up once again to compete in the MotoGP’s second North American stop at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, August 17, 18, & 19 for the Red Bull Indianapolis GP. This will be the fifth time that the premier class of motorcycle racing has visited the iconic circuit, and 2012 is poised to deliver even more fantastic action to all those who attend.
Ducati will once again be onsite in true fashion and style including the Ducati Grandstand which will host 1,000 Ducati Fans! We invite all riders and fans to come experience the Ducati world!
- Tue, June 18
Ask the Expert: On Milwaukee and IndyCar penalties
- Sun, June 16
NASCAR: Greg Biffle holds on to win again at Michigan
- Sun, June 16
IndyCar's Ryan Hunter-Reay repeats at Milwaukee
- Sat, June 15
Controversy of Helio Castroneves' recent penalty could make rulebook more transparent
- MORE INDYSTAR NEWS