- MotoGP Fans Can Buy Indy Tickets At Selected Yamaha Dealers
June 25, 2012 | By IMS Public Relations
MotoGP Fans Can Buy Indy Tickets At Selected Yamaha Dealers
Selected Yamaha dealers nationwide are selling an exciting ticket package featuring great savings for the Red Bull Indianapolis GP on Aug. 17-19 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway through a program presented by Yamaha Motor Corp., USA and IMS.
Fans who purchase tickets at participating Yamaha dealers from June 25-Aug. 1 will receive these tickets and special perks for just $115, a savings of $55 over the normal retail value of $170:
- One Paddock Penthouse ticket – across from the Yamaha Factory Racing and Yamaha Monster Tech 3 pits! – for Race Day, Sunday, Aug. 19.
- Friday/Saturday Combo Admission ticket.
- Value-priced motorcycle track lap Friday, Aug. 17.
- Motorcycle parking in the Yamaha parking lot all three days of the event.
- IMS and Yamaha souvenirs through a voucher redeemable at the Yamaha display at IMS during Race Weekend.
The price of the package will increase to $120 from Aug. 2-17, so fans are encouraged to visit their participating Yamaha dealer soon to take advantage of the best deal.
Ticket handling fees will be waived for all customers who buy this package, regardless of date. For a full list of participating dealers, visit http://www.indianapolismotorspeedway.com/redbullindianapolisgp/tickets/51796/
The Yamaha Red Bull Indianapolis GP ticket package comes during a great start to the MotoGP season for Yamaha. 2010 World Champion Jorge Lorenzo leads the standings after winning four of the first six races this season aboard his Yamaha Factory Racing YZR-M1, and Monster Yamaha Tech 3 teammates Cal Crutchlow and Andrea Dovizioso are fourth and fifth in the points, respectively.
Popular American Ben Spies, who won the pole for the Red Bull Indianapolis GP in 2010, will round out the Yamaha Factory Racing effort at the fifth Red Bull Indianapolis GP.