Indy 500 Club
The goal of the Indy 500 Club is to provide a package of unique, affordable and easy-to-use Indianapolis 500 assets that will have a positive effect on your external and internal business relationships. The Indianapolis 500 can produce a dramatic impact on your business while allowing your company to enjoy and support "The Greatest Spectacle in Racing." It's the Month of May in Indiana! Spend the day with your best customers, and deserving employees and vendors at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in an atmosphere built to deliver lasting impressions. Welcome to the Indy 500 Club!
The home of the Indy 500 Club is the Gasoline Alley Suites along the front straight near the "Yard of Bricks." You will receive the following ticket allotment for the Month of May in the Indy 500 Club Gasoline Alley Suite:
- 8 Suite Tickets
Remaining 11 Days in May
- 80 Suite Tickets
Maximum of 20 on single day, maximum of 10 on Miller Lite Carb Day
You and your guests will enjoy:
- A Fully Catered Suite
- Pit and Garage Access
- Infield Parking Passes
- Race Day Police Escort*
*The Indy 500 Club police escort will depart from downtown Indianapolis and take you and your guests directly to IMS on Race Day, May 26.
Fast Friday Party
- You will receive eight tickets to the Indy 500 Club Party, where guests will have the unique opportunity to meet the drivers and enjoy a fun, lively atmosphere. A portion of your Indy 500 Club investment goes to teams competing in the race in the form of the Indy 500 Club Contingency Award for the leaders at Laps 50, 100, 150 and 200.
Indy 500 Club Golf Tournament
- Brickyard Crossing will play host to the annual Indy 500 Club Golf Tournament. Your foursome will enjoy the Pete Dye-designed championship course - which includes four holes inside the IMS oval - while also taking in all of the sights and sounds of a qualifying day at Indy. In addition to the unique golf experience, you and your guests will also receive a premium gift package.
Silver Badges with Race Day Backers
- You will receive eight Silver Badges with Race Day backers, which will provide access to the gates/garage/pit areas throughout the month of May as well as pre-race track access on Race Day.
Indy 500 Victory Celebration
- Four guests will be invited to attend the famous Indianapolis 500 Victory Celebration on Monday, May 27. The red-carpet evening includes all 33 drivers recapping their Indy 500 experiences.
Indy Racing Two-Seater
- The ultimate unique experience. You will receive three high-speed rides in an IZOD IndyCar Series two-seater during May at the famed Brickyard.
Event Car Rides
- To enhance your Indy 500 Club experience, you will receive four event car rides during May.
- As a Indy 500 Club member, you will receive two Indy 500 Club premium gift packages to welcome you to the Indy 500 Club and help kick off the month of May.
- You will receive one full-page color ad in the Indianapolis 500 Official Program, widely considered one of the finest event programs in all sports.
PA/Electronic Message Board
- Your company will receive daily PA reads and electronic message board identification throughout May.
Plan your event today!
Phone: (317) 492-6750
- Wed, December 04
Page To Return As Chief Announcer Of IMS Radio Network
- Tue, December 03
IndyCar Series Confirms 2014 Television Schedule
- Tue, December 03
'500' Winner Kanaan Cherishes Likeness On Borg-Warner Trophy
- Thu, November 21
Free Admission Dec. 20 For IMS Hall Of Fame Museum, Track Tour
- Fri, November 15
Indianapolis 500 Legends Hail Franchitti As All-Time Great
- MORE HEADLINES