The Rolling Stones to Rock The Indianapolis Motor Speedway on July 4th!
Ladies and gentlemen...The Rolling Stones are back! The band has announced that they will kick off their new 15-city North American stadium, ZIP CODE tour. The band will visit the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in Indianapolis on July 4.
View Concert Gate Restrictions
IMS will be employing IMSFAN, where guests can contact us by sending their location and specific concern to 69050.
IMS will continue to provide an accessible environment for people with disabilities.
Will Call Locations:
- Brickyard Plaza – VIP ONLY
- Gate 6, 9, 10 – hours 3-9:30 p.m.
- Main Admin – Noon – 9:30 p.m.
Parking and Camping Information
All tickets include General parking in the following lots outside of the IMS oval:
- Lot 7
- Lot 1A, 1B, 1C
- Lot 2
Premier parking is available for $75 as an upgrade to all concert attendees. Premier parking will be filled on a first-come, first-served location in the following infield locations:
- Turn 3 Infield
- Turn 4 Infield
All parking must be picked up from the main ticket office during business hours from noon to 10 p.m. day of the concert.
Camping will be available in Lot 2 for 2 nights. Guests will check-in on Friday, July 3, starting at 10 a.m. and check-out by 12 p.m. on Sunday, July 5. Amenities include restrooms and shower facilities.
|Lot 2 RV Camping
|Lot 2 Vehicle and Tent Camping
View the schedule of events for the Rolling Stones 4th of July Concert at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway below.
Saturday, July 4, 2015
||IMS Gates & All Parking Lots (Interior & Exterior) Open
||Saints of Valory
||The Rolling Stones
||Massive Fireworks Show
||IMS Gates Close
The Rolling Stones concert will be standing room only so coolers and lawn chairs will not be allowed into the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Professional cameras with detachable lenses will not be allowed within IMS. Umbrellas, Tablets and Selfie Sticks will also NOT be allowed within IMS. Blankets will be allowed inside the concert. View Full List of Restrictions
Traffic & Directions
- General parking and gates will open at 4 p.m., the IMS ticket office will open at noon and remote ticket locations will be open at 3 p.m. The first act is scheduled to take the stage at 6:45 p.m.
- Gate 2 will only be open or credentialed vehicles, there will no free public parking in the infield.
- Guests without infield parking passes are encouraged to follow I-465 to 38th Street, south on Georgetown to Lots 1A and 1B; and left on 30th to the North 40/Lot 7.
- In addition, guests can take I-465 to Crawfordsville Road, turn left on Winton, and turn right on 20th Street to proceed to Lot 2. Or guests can enter roundabout on Crawfordsville Road to head east on 16th Street and proceed to Main Gate parking and Lot 3P.
- No vehicular traffic will be allowed down Georgetown past 25th except local traffic and suite guests with suite hangtags to park in Hulman Terrace Lot.
- Limos and minibuses will only be allowed to drop off and pick-up in the Hulman Lot across from Gate 7 on Georgetown Road.
- Uber vehicles are instructed to drop off and pick up in Lot 3P (across 16th Street from Gate 2). Cabs are also instructed to drop off in Lot 3P, BUT they will be picking up in the gravel lot near Gate 1 (just north of the 16th Street & Georgetown roundabout). After the concert, guests wishing to take a taxi should exit out of Gate 6 and head south on Georgetown Road to head to the lot just north of the roundabout. Uber customers will travel back to where they were dropped off before the concert to meet their ride in Lot 3P.
- The stage’s infield location doesn’t lend itself to use IMS permanent seating, so Rolling Stones management created a viewing experience that would be the most beneficial to guests.
- IMS anticipates that the space allotted for the general admission sections will allow for concert goers to comfortably sit and enjoy the show, rather than it be standing room only.
- The overall feel of the evening will be much like a music festival and fans will be encouraged to bring blankets and cushions to enhance their comfort.
- Guests are not allowed to bring in lawn chairs or umbrellas.
- Admission for children ages 3 & under is free.
The concert will be held rain or shine on July 4. In the event of lightning the IMS staff will assess the situation and how best to handle it dependent upon the current and forecasted weather conditions. If the show is postponed on July 4, tickets will be redeemable for admission on the date for which the concert is rescheduled.