Lot 3 Grass
Located on 16th Street to the east of the Brickyard Plaza Shopping Center. The entrance to this lot is off of 16th Street at the main entrance to the Brickyard Plaza Shopping Center across from the pedestrian Gate 3 entrance. The 16th Street entry to the grass lot is only used for exit only after the race.
Space Size Specifications:
- Daily vehicle spaces are approximately 10 feet by 20 feet.
Specific Lot Policies:
- No overnight parking or camping is permitted.
- Any decision interpreting or enforcing these policies is at the discretion of IMS.
- Hours of operation: Daily parking only
- Daily vehicles: Day of applicable pass - 7 a.m.-7 p.m. (Thursday-Saturday), 5 a.m.-7 p.m. (Race Day)
- Surface: Grass
- Wed, August 26
2015 400 at the Brickyard Set For Sunday, July 26
- Mon, August 25
Monday Racing Roundup: Dixon Wins in Sonoma
- Mon, August 18
Monday Racing Roundup: Marquez’s Streak Ends at 10
- Mon, August 11
Rewards Prices Available To Fans Reordering 2015 MotoGP Tickets
- Sun, August 10
Marquez Wins 2014 Red Bull Indianapolis GP at IMS
- MORE HEADLINES