Located on Myers Drive. Myers Drive is a north/south street easily accessible from 25th Street near Georgetown Road. The entrance to this lot is at the south end of Myers Drive.
Specific Lot Policies:
- Tent camping is not allowed in this lot.
- Daily parking is not permitted in this lot.
- No box trucks or box trailers are permitted on the lot.
- Any tow vehicles must be parked on the same space as the accompanying RV. If any tow vehicles will not fit, the lot manager may designate a special area for their parking.
- Any decision interpreting or enforcing these policies is at the discretion of IMS.
- Hours of operation: Based on type of parking pass
- Camping of any kind: Allowed 24 hours per day beginning at 7 a.m. Thursday of race weekend through Race Day.
- Amenities: None; this area is dry camping
- Surface: Grass
- Environment: Family
- Wed, August 26
2015 400 at the Brickyard Set For Sunday, July 26
- Mon, August 25
Monday Racing Roundup: Dixon Wins in Sonoma
- Mon, August 18
Monday Racing Roundup: Marquez’s Streak Ends at 10
- Mon, August 11
Rewards Prices Available To Fans Reordering 2015 MotoGP Tickets
- Sun, August 10
Marquez Wins 2014 Red Bull Indianapolis GP at IMS
- MORE HEADLINES