Located northeast of the intersection of 25th Street and Georgetown Road. The entrance to this lot is the same as for the house that sits on this property. The entrances further north on Georgetown Road will be closed.
Specific Lot Policies:
- Daily parking is not permitted in this lot.
- No box trucks or box trailers are permitted on the lot.
- Tents may be directed to areas designated for tents only.
- This is a family-oriented lot. Rowdy behavior or disruption to other campsites will result in removal from the lot.
- Any tow vehicles must be parked on the same space as the accompanying RV. If any tow vehicles will not fit, the lot manager may designate a special area for their parking.
- Any decision interpreting or enforcing these policies is at the discretion of IMS.
- Hours of operation: Based on type of parking pass
- Camping of any kind: Allowed 24 hours per day beginning at 7 a.m. Thursday of race weekend through Race Day.
- Amenities: None; this area is dry camping.
- Surface: Grass
- Environment: Family
- Wed, September 17
Brickyard Vintage Racing Invitational Returns June 11-14
- Tue, September 16
Make-A-Wish, IMS Combine To Create Unforgettable Moment For Teenager
- Mon, September 15
Monday Racing Roundup: Keselowski Takes First Race of Chase
- Fri, September 12
ISC President Melangton Joins Hulman Motorsports
- Thu, September 11
From 16 to 1: NASCAR Chase For The Sprint Cup Preview
- MORE HEADLINES