Located northeast of the intersection of 25th Street and Georgetown Road. The entrance to this lot is the same as for the house that sits on this property. The entrances further north on Georgetown Road will be closed.
Specific Lot Policies:
- Daily parking is not permitted in this lot.
- No box trucks or box trailers are permitted on the lot.
- Tents may be directed to areas designated for tents only.
- This is a family-oriented lot. Rowdy behavior or disruption to other campsites will result in removal from the lot.
- Any tow vehicles must be parked on the same space as the accompanying RV. If any tow vehicles will not fit, the lot manager may designate a special area for their parking.
- Any decision interpreting or enforcing these policies is at the discretion of IMS.
- Hours of operation: Based on type of parking pass
- Camping of any kind: Allowed 24 hours per day beginning at 7 a.m. Thursday of race weekend through Race Day.
- Amenities: None; this area is dry camping.
- Surface: Grass
- Environment: Family
- Tue, September 02
Monday Racing Roundup: Power Wins Elusive IndyCar Title
- Tue, August 26
2015 400 at the Brickyard Set For Sunday, July 26
- Mon, August 25
Monday Racing Roundup: Dixon Wins in Sonoma
- Mon, August 18
Monday Racing Roundup: Marquez’s Streak Ends at 10
- Mon, August 11
Rewards Prices Available To Fans Reordering 2015 MotoGP Tickets
- MORE HEADLINES