Lot 3 Pavement
Located on 16th Street and is also known as the Brickyard Plaza Shopping Center. The entrance for this lot is the main entrance to the plaza, across from the pedestrian Gate 3 entrance.
Specific Lot Policies:
- No box trucks or box trailers are permitted on the lot.
- No throwing of frisbees, footballs or baseballs, and no other games will be permitted on the pavement. No skateboards or roller skates will be permitted on the pavement.
- No stakes will be permitted to be driven in to the pavement.
- Only one towed vehicle is allowed per RV pass, and if it and the RV cannot be parked on the same area, the lot manager may designate a special area for parking any extra vehicles.
- Any decision interpreting or enforcing these policies is at the discretion of IMS.
- Hours of operation: Based on type of parking pass
- RV camping: Allowed 24 hours per day beginning at 7 a.m. Thursday of race weekend through Race Day.
- Disabled daily parking area: Day of applicable pass - 7 a.m.-7 p.m. (Thursday-Saturday), 5 a.m.-7 p.m. (Race Day)
- Amenities: None; this area is dry camping.
- Surface: Asphalt
- Environment: Family
- Tue, September 16
Make-A-Wish, IMS Combine To Create Unforgettable Moment For Teenager
- Mon, September 15
Monday Racing Roundup: Keselowski Takes First Race of Chase
- Fri, September 12
ISC President Melangton Joins Hulman Motorsports
- Thu, September 11
From 16 to 1: NASCAR Chase For The Sprint Cup Preview
- Mon, September 08
Monday Racing Roundup: Keselowski Wins at Richmond
- MORE HEADLINES