Lot 3 Grass
Located on 16th Street to the east of the Brickyard Plaza Shopping Center. The entrance to this lot is off of 16th Street at the main entrance to the Brickyard Plaza Shopping Center, across from the pedestrian Gate 3 entrance. The 16th Street entry to the grass lot is used for exit only after the race.
Specific Lot Policies:
- No box trucks or box trailers are permitted on the lot.
- Tent campers may be directed to areas designated for tents only.
- Any tow vehicles must be parked on the same space as the accompanying RV. If any tow vehicles will not fit, the lot manager may designate a special area for their parking.
- Any decision interpreting or enforcing these policies is at the discretion of IMS.
- Hours of operation: Based on type of parking pass
- Camping of any kind: Allowed 24 hours per day beginning at 7 a.m. Thursday of race weekend through Race Day.
- Daily vehicles: Day of applicable pass - 7 a.m.-7 p.m. (Thursday-Saturday), Midnight-7 p.m. (Race Day)
- Amenities: None; this area is dry camping
- Surface: Grass
- Environment: Family
- Wed, August 26
2015 400 at the Brickyard Set For Sunday, July 26
- Mon, August 25
Monday Racing Roundup: Dixon Wins in Sonoma
- Mon, August 18
Monday Racing Roundup: Marquez’s Streak Ends at 10
- Mon, August 11
Rewards Prices Available To Fans Reordering 2015 MotoGP Tickets
- Sun, August 10
Marquez Wins 2014 Red Bull Indianapolis GP at IMS
- MORE HEADLINES