The Ducati Grandstand is located outside of Corner 9 in the infield. The Ducati Grandstand will provide an excellent view of Turns 6-9 as well as the backstretch of the infield road course.
The 3-Day (Fri-Sun) tickets will cost $130 with Sunday only tickets costing $109 per person.
For this year, the ticket package will include the following benefits:
- Ducati Grandstand gift kit
- Official IMS souvenir
- Half price motorcycle parade lap on the MotoGP course
- **Friday evening or Monday morning ($15 each until July 15)
- Free motorcycle parking adjacent to Ducati Grandstand for Ducati motorcycles
- **For other motorcycles, free parking is available on the backstretch of the oval course, or VIP motorcycle parking at the museum for $40 all weekend
- ***Ducati parking lot is ONLY available for customers who purchase tickets in the Ducati Grandstand. No exceptions.
- $5 retail discount voucher on IMS merchandise at participating retail locations
- Wed, September 17
Brickyard Vintage Racing Invitational Returns June 11-14
- Tue, September 16
Make-A-Wish, IMS Combine To Create Unforgettable Moment For Teenager
- Mon, September 15
Monday Racing Roundup: Keselowski Takes First Race of Chase
- Fri, September 12
ISC President Melangton Joins Hulman Motorsports
- Mon, September 08
Monday Racing Roundup: Keselowski Wins at Richmond
- MORE HEADLINES