The Ducati Grandstand is located outside of Corner 9 in the infield. The Ducati Grandstand will provide an excellent view of Turns 6-9 as well as the backstretch of the infield road course.
The 3-Day (Fri-Sun) tickets will cost $130 with Sunday only tickets costing $109 per person.
For this year, the ticket package will include the following benefits:
- Ducati Grandstand gift kit
- Official IMS souvenir
- Half price motorcycle parade lap on the MotoGP course
- **Friday evening or Monday morning ($15 each until July 15)
- Free motorcycle parking adjacent to Ducati Grandstand for Ducati motorcycles
- **For other motorcycles, free parking is available on the backstretch of the oval course, or VIP motorcycle parking at the museum for $40 all weekend
- ***Ducati parking lot is ONLY available for customers who purchase tickets in the Ducati Grandstand. No exceptions.
- $5 retail discount voucher on IMS merchandise at participating retail locations
- Tue, September 02
Monday Racing Roundup: Power Wins Elusive IndyCar Title
- Mon, August 25
Monday Racing Roundup: Dixon Wins in Sonoma
- Mon, August 18
Monday Racing Roundup: Marquez’s Streak Ends at 10
- Mon, August 11
Rewards Prices Available To Fans Reordering 2015 MotoGP Tickets
- Sun, August 10
Marquez Wins 2014 Red Bull Indianapolis GP at IMS
- MORE HEADLINES