The Ducati Grandstand will be located outside of Corner 9 in the infield this year. This new Ducati Grandstand will provide an excellent view of Turns 6-9 as well as the backstretch of the infield road course.
Prices will be the exact same as the previous seating location inside of Turn 1. The 3-Day (Fri-Sun) tickets will cost $125. All Ducati Club members will have an opportunity to purchase tickets in this stand. Tickets for Sunday only will cost $105 per person.
For this year, the ticket package will include the following benefits:
- Ducati Grandstand gift kit
- Official IMS souvenir
- Half price motorcycle parade lap on the MotoGP course
- **Friday evening or Monday morning ($20 each)
- Free motorcycle parking on Ducati Grandstand for Ducati motorcycles
- **For other motorcycles, free parking is available on the backstretch of the oval course, or VIP motorcycle parking at the museum for $40 all weekend
- ***Ducati parking lot is ONLY available for customers who purchase tickets in the Ducati Grandstand. No exceptions.
- $5 retail discount voucher on IMS merchandise at participating retail locations
- Wed, April 23
Marquez Raises The Bar Ahead of First Argentina Outing
- Mon, April 21
Al Unser Jr. Returns To Competition at IMS
- Sun, April 13
Marquez Untouchable at Austin For Second Successive Win
- Fri, April 11
Colin Edwards Announces Retirement
- Mon, April 07
Indy Racing Experience Victory Laps Now Available Daily at IMS
- MORE HEADLINES