Lot 3 Grass
Located on 16th Street to the east of the Brickyard Plaza Shopping Center. The entrance to this lot is off of 16th Street at the main entrance to the Brickyard Plaza Shopping Center across from the pedestrian Gate 3 entrance. The 16th Street entry to the grass lot is only used for exit only after the race.
Space Size Specifications:
- Daily vehicle spaces are approximately 10 feet by 20 feet.
Specific Lot Policies:
- No overnight parking or camping is permitted.
- Any decision interpreting or enforcing these policies is at the discretion of IMS.
- Hours of operation: Daily parking only
- Daily vehicles: Day of applicable pass - 7 a.m.-7 p.m. (Thursday-Saturday), 5 a.m.-7 p.m. (Race Day)
- Surface: Grass
- Wed, September 17
Brickyard Vintage Racing Invitational Returns June 11-14
- Tue, September 16
Make-A-Wish, IMS Combine To Create Unforgettable Moment For Teenager
- Mon, September 15
Monday Racing Roundup: Keselowski Takes First Race of Chase
- Fri, September 12
ISC President Melangton Joins Hulman Motorsports
- Mon, September 08
Monday Racing Roundup: Keselowski Wins at Richmond
- MORE HEADLINES