Turn 3 (Infield)
- Front-row parking spaces are available for $75 each. SOLD OUT
- General parking spaces available for $25 each. SOLD OUT
- Camping of any kind is not allowed.
- Trucks larger than 1 ton are not permitted to enter the infield. Camper shells may not exceed cab height by more than 12 inches.
- No box trucks or box trailers are permitted.
- Vans with a capacity of larger than 15 passengers are not permitted on the grounds unless prior authorization has been received by the Safety Office.
- There is no public motor home or RV parking on the infield.
- Buses are not permitted in the infield without prior authorization from the Safety Office.
- Limousines and taxis are not allowed to park in the infield without prior authorization from the Safety Office. Such vehicles are allowed to enter Gate 2 to drop off and pick up passengers in front of the museum on practice days only.
- At all times, vehicles on IMS property shall be operated in a safe, courteous manner, based on current conditions, at speeds not to exceed 20 mph.
- IMS is not responsible for damage or personal injury caused by or to vehicles that are not owned or operated by IMS or its authorized representatives.
- Hours of operation: Based on gate opening time for the day of activity.
- Surface: Grass
- Mon, August 25
Monday Racing Roundup: Dixon Wins in Sonoma
- Mon, August 18
Monday Racing Roundup: Marquez’s Streak Ends at 10
- Wed, August 06
TAG Heuer & INDYCAR Take their History into the Future
- Fri, August 01
Montoya is Open To Attempting 'The Double'
- Tue, July 22
New IMS Scoring Pylon Combines Old And New
- MORE HEADLINES